2019 is almost here, and so are our theft, fraud, and violence issues!
Current and prospective LPRC members are planning to meet in NYC after the NRF Big Show, Jan 16, to discuss current initiatives and help shape our 2019 research agenda; we invite you or a team delegate to join us!
RSVP if someone on your team would like to participate as soon as possible – 2 representatives per organziation may attend for free. Additional members (limit 1) please select and pay admission fee.
Objective: Discuss 2019 research agenda and outline current initiatives
Date: Wednesday Jan 16, 8:00am – Noon
Location: Bloomingdale’s – 160 E 60th Street, NYC, 10022
- 8:00am- Welcome/LPRC Overview, Read Hayes, PhD
- 10-15 intros/interaction
- 20-30min: Abbreviated version of big idea deck
- 8:45am- 2019 Focus and Objectives, Mike Giblin
- 45min: Research Book, Research Agenda, Project examples
- 9:30am- Group Discussions/Breakouts
- Anti-Violence, Read Hayes
- RFID/Product Protection, Mike Giblin
- LPRC Innovate, Jordan Burchell
- 11:30am: SOC Tours