IMPACT Sponsorship Opportunities
The IMPACT planning committee has outlined the Solution Center Experience process to facilitate more retailer-solution partner interactions without encouraging a typical conference sales exhibit environment. Here is this year’s instructions and regulations:
- Solution Center Experience will take place once again in the Rion Ballroom Oct 2 and Oct 3. Exact hours, set up and take down times, logistics, and table top requirements TBD.
- SPs will review sponsorship opportunities/table availability and follow instructions on how to select each via our website*
- Once we receive the online form, an invoice will be sent to billing contact for sponsorship payment.
- After payment is received, billing contact will receive an email confirming your sponsorship and table.
- Members will staff and exhibit from their tables only during designated times.
*Research Scholar and Associate Scholar sponsors will have top priority on table selection, afterwards it will be first come first serve.
The University of Florida does not have shipping/receiving; you SHOULD NOT ship directly to the
- Send your packages ahead of time to your hotel (please confirm with them). You will be
responsible for loading/unloading and setting up.
- Ship to UF Mover Guys offsite storage facility located at – 2331 NW 13th St. Gainesville FL, 32609.
Offsite storage is available Sept 17 – Oct 5. Deliveries are accepted Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Handling fees will apply depending on weight and quantity of packages
- Your shipment must arrive at the offsite storage by Friday, Sept 28th
- You must provide packing lists and shipping manifests ahead of time to Brad Stumpff
at firstname.lastname@example.org 352-415-0886 dial option #2 and mention Jessi
- Your shipment will be moved to the conference site Sunday morning and stored in
the Rion Ballroom until you arrive for set up
- Please label all of your packages with company name and table number
Return Shipping Options:
- You must preprint ups/FedEx labels BEFORE arriving at the University and adhere
them to your packages during Wednesday break down.
- The UFMG team will pick your boxes up from conference site on Wednesday, Oct 4
at 5pm and drop off to the appropriate carrier Thursday, Oct 5 for return. Regular
and Freight shipping both permitted.
- 4 TOTAL Attendees at IMPACT (includes 2 attendees from membership)
- 2 Work Days for Major 2019 Research Project ($2,500 value)
- Host 2019 WGAT Webinar
- 1 sponsorship table in Rion Ballroom
- Logo on conference banner
- Logo on LPRC website
- Signage on conference app
- Signage during sponsored session
- Prominent logo on LPRC Connect (eNewsletter)
- Logo on LPRC social media pages and personal thank you via Research Directors LinkedIn