STRATEGY@ 2021 will be a virtual event to discuss strategic LPRC research areas and listen/share with top retail AP/LP leaders on “what’s next” for retail.
- Welcome and Intro, Dr. Read Hayes
- Current insights and common themes in the retail industry
- IGNITE insights and pandemic updates with Paul Jaeckle interviewed by John Voytilla
- Open Discussion “conversation” facilitated by John Voytilla
- Recap of fall 2020 session- Making the Pivot to address pandemic.
- Acute vs. Chronic LP/AP issues that retailers are facing.
- Supply chain implications and leverage (in-house and outsource)
- Unprecedented delays in manufacturing and distribution
- Resource needs and approach (acute issues require funding)
- Collective resources (mutual aid pact)
- Identifying top trends members are facing and priorities.
- Implications of rapid ecommerce expansion and curbside pickup
- Personal shopping and delivery services
- Research updates and idea streaming.
- Member call to action/Next Steps
SPONSOR STRATEGY@ – $2,500
As one of three sponsors, your brand will be prominently positioned in front of senior-level retail executives for the duration of this exclusive event.
What you receive:
- Your logo will be displayed on all meeting materials during the session
- A thank you social media post on all LPRC platforms with nearly 7,000 followers
- Your logo will be displayed in an issue of our Connect eNewsletter, sent out to over 2,500 contacts