Dr. Read Hayes will describe current state of the pandemic and highlight key challenges and learnings the LPRC Team has heard from members.
Current LPRC BOA Chair and VP of AP for Meijer, Paul Jaeckle, shares his personal experience handling the pandemic and social unrest- highlighting his playbook development and learnings. Paul will tie in how he personally leverages the work of the LPRC and how each leader can help shape future research.
Topics will include:
- Future resources to combat loss and theft.
- Safety continuity for employees and customers.
- Partnering with law enforcement on risk mitigation.
- When will shrink reduction be important again?
Gaining insight for 2021 and beyond:
- Violent crime and law enforcement response and direction.
- Leveraging/partnering with key business teams.
- What’s next for senior leaders?
- How do we pivot?