WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
I really believe any retail executive will realize significant benefits from engaging in the LPRC; the IMPACT conference, Working Groups, webinars, Innovation Lab and online Knowledge Center are indispensable.
You’ve got to get into the LPRC; over 40 retail chains working together throughout the year to dissect and solve problems is pretty powerful.
We have team members working in and even helping drive LPRC working groups. We’re more than getting our money’s worth.
When I heard about LPRC, I immediately joined and I was able network and connect with other Loss Prevention professionals that had overcome the pain points I was experiencing. They were willing to share what worked for them, who helped them and what was done to solve their LP challenges. No need to reinvent the wheel. Just ask the pros.
All retailers should regularly engage with each other and scientists to share problems, and tested-solutions- that’s what we do at the LPRC.
LPRC IN THE NEWS
- Episode 1 – Precision LPJanuary 15, 2018 - 2:46 pm
- UF/LPRC Internship ProgramNovember 29, 2017 - 8:04 am
- SRAT Conversion to RFID iChainNovember 29, 2017 - 8:01 am
- University of Florida LPRC CourseNovember 29, 2017 - 7:56 am
- The Most Influential People in Security 2017November 29, 2017 - 7:53 am
- Tech Tuesday: Loss Prevention Research CouncilNovember 29, 2017 - 6:49 am
Latest Knowledge Base
Sign up for the LPRC Connect for updates on the Loss Prevention Research Council and the industry!