WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
I really believe any retail executive will realize significant benefits from engaging in the LPRC; the IMPACT conference, Working Groups, webinars, Innovation Lab and online Knowledge Center are indispensable.
You’ve got to get into the LPRC; over 40 retail chains working together throughout the year to dissect and solve problems is pretty powerful.
We have team members working in and even helping drive LPRC working groups. We’re more than getting our money’s worth.
When I heard about LPRC, I immediately joined and I was able network and connect with other Loss Prevention professionals that had overcome the pain points I was experiencing. They were willing to share what worked for them, who helped them and what was done to solve their LP challenges. No need to reinvent the wheel. Just ask the pros.
All retailers should regularly engage with each other and scientists to share problems, and tested-solutions- that’s what we do at the LPRC.
Oct 1-3, 2018
University of Florida | Gainesville, FL
LPRC IN THE NEWS
- Episode 11 – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Retail APAugust 9, 2018 - 2:14 pm
- Episode 10 – Emerging Relationship Between Academic Research And RetailJuly 26, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Episode 9 – Hacked Online Profiles & Online SafetyJuly 12, 2018 - 3:47 pm
- Episode 8 – Investigations & InterrogationsJune 21, 2018 - 6:17 pm
- Episode 7 – Offender InterviewsJune 7, 2018 - 8:13 pm
- Proof of Concept AnnouncementMay 18, 2018 - 1:36 pm
Latest Knowledge Base
- Emergency Response Command and Control Report Strome Hayes 2018
- PPWG SIP Phase I Top Loss Items Survey Results Giblin Hayes 2018
- Future of LP: Associates of the Present and the Future
- State Legislation on Organized Retail Crime: A Complex Relationship
- Southern Imperial Source Strapping Industry Report: Retailer Usage & Associate Feedback
Sign up for the LPRC Connect for updates on the Loss Prevention Research Council and the industry!